Ms. A.J. Krist MA
Managing director (CEO)
Annie Krist (1960) studied geography at the University of Groningen. She started her career at N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie in 1987, working in the marketing department. After this she held various roles in the sales department and headed up various account management teams. In the late 1990s Annie was a member of the Gasunie team that was responsible for the commercial, technical and IT changes resulting from the liberalisation of the gas market.
She joined the GTS management team in 2005. She was Director of Strategy and Holdings from 2008 to 2011. Annie Krist was appointed General Manager of Gasunie Transport Services on 1 July 2011.
From 1 May 2016 to 1 April 2017 she was also a member of the Executive Board of N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie. Annie Krist became the Managing Director (CEO) of GasTerra on 1 April 2017.
Ancillary roles (unpaid)
- Member Advisory Board Clingendael International Energy Programme
- Member Strategic Partnership Board New Energy Coalition
- Member of the International Supervisory Board for Executive Education EDI
- Member Governing Board and Executive Committee Eurogas
- Associate member International Gas Union
- Chair Advisory Committee Accessible Groningen
- Board Member Spatial Sciences Promotion Foundation
- Board Member Energie-Nederland
- Supervisory Board Member Groningen Child Support Foundation (payment waived)