Mr. C.W.M. Dessens, LLM
Former Delegate Supervisory Director
Stan Dessens (30 October 1947) studied Physics (graduating in 1972) and Law (graduating in 1974) at the University of Leiden. He was Chairman of the Board of Supervisory Directors and the College of Delegate Supervisory Directors until 1 October 2017.
From 1974, he worked at the Ministry of Economic Affairs in the Directorate-General for Industry and Energy. From 1988 to 1999, he was Director-General for Energy. In 1999, he was appointed Director-General of Law Enforcement at the Ministry of Justice. Since 2005, he has been self-employed.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of NL-Confidential
- Chairman of the Committee for Additional Innovative Projects (Borssele covenant)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the National Aeronautics and Space Laboratory (NLR)
- Chairman of the Association for the Preservation of Antiquities, Greenery and Liveability, Voorschoten
- Board member of the Foundation for the Preservation of Cultural Historic Country Estates