Mr. B.C. Fortuyn MSc
Delegate Supervisory Director
Bernard Fortuyn (April 1954) studied Engineering at Delft Technical University (graduated in 1981). On 12 February 2018 Mr. Fortuyn was appointed chairman of the Board of Supervisory Directors and the College of Delegate Supervisory Directors.
After leaving university Mr. Fortuyn held various positions with SHV Holdings N.V, Air Liquide and was CEO of N.V. Hoekloos. In 2005 he joined the Executive Board of Siemens. From 2010 until his retirement in July 2017 he was in charge of all energy activities.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of NEMO Science Museum
- Trustee of Tauw Group B.V.
- Trustee of Hygear B.V.
- Chairman of the Advisory & Evaluation Team of TKI Urban Energy
- Member of the Topsector Energie management team
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Aerospace Technology Faculty at Delft Technical University
- Planning officer/Advisor to ECN (part of TNO)